Stephen Levinson, M.D.
Doctor Stephen G. Levinson is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. He received his medical degree from Northwestern University Medical School in 1978.
Dr. Levinson’s residency in internal medicine was completed at University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics in 1981. His fellowship was completed at Harbor/UCLA Medical Center in 1983.
Dr. Levinson combines compassion, state-of-the-art medical techniques and education to teach his patients the key for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. He takes time to understand each individual patient and their needs and is always willing to discuss all aspects and options of treatment.
- LA County Medical Association
- California Medical Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
- Crohns and Colitis Foundation