Benedict Garrett, M.D.
Doctor Benedict Garrett, board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology, received his medical degree from the UCLA School of Medicine. His residency and fellowship were completed at UCLA. He is affiliated with the American College of Gastroenterology, Southern California Society of Gastroenterology, Los Angeles County Medical Association, American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and the American Gastroenterological Association.
Dr. Garrett is a member of the Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center Medical Staff providing care in gastroenterology.
Our group strives to provide optimal care for our patients’ digestive health problems in an environment in which they can be comfortable and feel confident in getting the best advice and the most effective treatments. Dr. Garrett is committed to excellence in comprehensive health care for men and women, in a partnership that honors patient individuality and dignity.
- LA County and California Medical Associations
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
- American College of Physicians (ACP; fellowship FACP status)