Richard Kuritzkes, M.D.
Dr. Richard A. Kuritzkes, board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology, received his undergraduate degree from Yale University and his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine. Both his residency and fellowship were completed at UCLA Medical Center in Southern California.
He is affiliated with numerous medical societies and is a member of the Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center Medical Staff providing care in gastroenterology.
Dr. Kuritzkes is committed to excellence in comprehensive health care for men and women, in a partnership that honors patient individuality and dignity. His approach involves understanding the patient’s health care needs and implementing state-of-the-art techniques and compassionate care.
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation
- California Medical Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
- Southern California Society of Gastroenterology
- Los Angeles County Medical Association